Monday, October 26, 2009

Where can I get a bad credit auto loan with a score of 560.?

I have already tried one of the local dealers and they told me no yesterday. I have a car financed with Ford Credit right now and I am upside down on it because I deffered a few payments a while back. I want to trade it in, because it is starting to have problems and it is not worth me putting more money into it. I really do not want to go to a buy here pay here llot, because their cars are really over priced and they usually have motor issues too. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!



Where can I get a bad credit auto loan with a score of 560.?

What type of car are you looking to purchase? Some lenders, like Ford Motor Credit and GMAC, will approve your loan based on your tier level, which includes credit score, job time, residency, debt-to-income, and loan-to-value. Each situation is unique, so it's hard to give you the best advice without more information.



How much do you owe on your current vehicle v/s the payoff?



What are you looking to purchase? New or Used?



Hoping to help! You can email me if you would prefer. Good Luck!



Where can I get a bad credit auto loan with a score of 560.?

I was in the same exact situation not to long ago. I went to a honda dealership and bought an 04 civic with low mileage. My advice is to just keep looking, look at the bigger dealerships they usually can offer you more for your car even though it might be worth less. Also make sure you go in with the I know exactly what i'm looking for attitude and they will usually work with you. Just keep looking, it took me 2 years to find one. Good luck oh and i have horrible credit too. and the bigger dealerships can usually help you out there too.



Where can I get a bad credit auto loan with a score of 560.?

It all depends on what is driving your score down. If your FMCC loan is constantly late, it is going to majorly hurt your chances of getting another car especially if you are upside down. There are companies like Americredit, Capital One and Drive Financial that can help you, but if you are in an upside down position on your trade you need to come to the table with some money down. Also, you need to look at cars with rebates to help offset your negative equity. These companies I mentioned before are ones that dealers use. Some dealers don't want to deal with people who have some credit issues because they don't have anyone that knows how to work with those companies. Check your local paper for dealers that advertise for bad credit. They usually have departments of people who specialize in just your sort of delima.



Good luck!



Where can I get a bad credit auto loan with a score of 560.?

You CAN get a decent car loan, even with bad credit. I've done it, but you'll have to look around. That's one of the BIG mistakes people make...just taking the first offer that's given to them when they go to the dealer. Be smarter than that.



WARNING: DON'T GO TO BUY A CAR WITHOUT HAVING THE LOAN FIRST. The auto dealers will eat you alive and give you a crappy rate. Shop around with lenders who specialize in bad credit car loans. It's a better option, you don't have to take what they're offering if you don't want it, and it's better than dealing with the car dealer's people.



There are usually some nationally based car loan companies who specialize in bad credit car loans who advertise on the page linked below...



http://www.axalda.info/bad-credit-car-lo...

1 comment:

  1. If you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 3% and better repayment plans/schedule. You can contact them via email on { certifiedloanservice@gmail . com } or whatsapp @ +15754148400

    ReplyDelete