Monday, October 26, 2009

How early can I refinance my auto loan? I am not happy with the interest rate I got from the dealer.

You can refinance as soon as you find a bank that is willing to finance you at a lower rate.



How early can I refinance my auto loan? I am not happy with the interest rate I got from the dealer.?

Almost immediately. Sometimes it helps to wait about a month so your new finance company can get the car title from the first finance company. It may take the state that long to process the title and get it to the initial finance company.



If you belong to AAA check with them about re-financing your new car. You may get a very competitive rate quoted. I did.



How early can I refinance my auto loan? I am not happy with the interest rate I got from the dealer.?

You can refinance as soon as you find an alternative finance source that will approve the loan. In the case of a new vehicle, do it as quickly as you can, so that you still qualify for a new car rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment