Monday, October 26, 2009

Just got approved for a refi auto loan but i miscalculated the number of payments can i modify them?

i have a loan through wachovia dealer services, but i have a co-signer. the co-signer wants off the loan because i am a financial risk to him. refinancing is not saving me much money but it will be in my own name and i dont have to worry about him taking the car which he has right now. with him i was paying around 270 and my interest rate was 11%. now capitol one approved me but for 48 months at 300 a pop which is okay if i buckle down, i think i will need the loan for atleast 3 years instead of 2. can i do that, i havent signed it yet. they gave me a higher interest rate, i have been through about 5 or 6 companies with no help. wells fargo and other banks you name it. they are not asking for anything down which is good but what should i do? as long as its in my name im happy but no other place will approve me. i feel like i am stuck with a cosigner and i dont want to be.



Just got approved for a refi auto loan but i miscalculated the number of payments can i modify them?

If you want it in your name only, you have to refinance... What is an extra $30 for your independence? You may get a higher interest rate, but you have to decide if it is worth it.



Just got approved for a refi auto loan but i miscalculated the number of payments can i modify them?

Auto finance is what I do for a living and Capitol One is one of my largest lenders.



You should be able to either call their customer service department and modify the loan. Or simply reapply.

No comments:

Post a Comment