Monday, October 26, 2009

Can I get an auto loan with bad credit?

I am looking to buy a $15,000 car, I will have $2000 to put down. I have poor credit but I am paying off my other $12,000 car loan next month. Do you think anyone will finance me for that amount? I don't want to trade in my other car, I'm going to keep it.



Can I get an auto loan with bad credit?

If you aren't picky, check out your local KIA or Hyundai dealer or Mitsubishi, they have great 2nd chance financing options.



Can I get an auto loan with bad credit?

Auto Loan Guide: http://autoloans.autoloanassis... Report It



Can I get an auto loan with bad credit?

The finance company you are paying off your car loan should be willing to give you credit becuse you are putting down about 12% on the loan. The answer also depends on the Kelly book on the car. If it only valued at 12,000 they probably will be reluctant to finance it. If it is worth more than you are financing they they will probably do it if you have been on time with your payments. Another way to get a bank to finance you is to have direct deposit and direct payment of your loan from your account by the bank.



Can I get an auto loan with bad credit?

yea me and my husband tried to get a loan about a year ago when our score was really bad and no1 would approve us for a loan...we had to get a co-signer (my mom) but they're were a few places that said they would approve us but just wanted to give us a ridiculous interest rate of like 28%^...so watch out for those those little car companies...your best bet would be to go to a credit union and try to get a personal auto loan through them so you can go to the dealership and tell them that you have the loan and thats all you can spend...



ps. you should take someone with you that knows alot about making deals...we did and got a really good deal on our jeep....never say yes to the sticker price...good luck



Can I get an auto loan with bad credit?

I used the following website in the past %26amp; they found a car dealership for me. Check them out:



http://www.barnone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment