Saturday, October 31, 2009

I need to set up direct withdrawal for my gmac auto loan? How do i do that?

GMAC will provide you with a from to complete. They will ask for your bank name, account number and routing number. They will present your authorization to the bank and then be able to take your money electronically on the appointed date.



I really don't like those deals and would suggest that you consider a separate account that you deposit your payments into. Otherwise, if they make a mistake and take too much from your account, you will be fighting them to get it resolved. If all you have in the separate account is the amount of your payment (or a little extra), they won't be able to screw it up.



I need to set up direct withdrawal for my gmac auto loan? How do i do that?

have your bank account details handy and phone them they will either send you a form or they might be able to do it over the phone.



I need to set up direct withdrawal for my gmac auto loan? How do i do that?

You can set it up step by step with your bank on line . be sure to validate your acct. so that you can get all the funds need to cover the payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment