Saturday, October 31, 2009

My vehicle got repossessed last night. I called first thing this morning and got my auto loan caught

I also paid the repo fees and picked my car up this afternoon. Is this still going to be considered a repo on my credit report? How bad is it going to affect my credit?



My vehicle got repossessed last night. I called first thing this morning and got my auto loan caught up.?

you may want to give your auto loan company a call and see if they filed the paperwork on the repo. if they have, it will be on your credit report as well as the 3 or 4 months you were behind for non payment , that will not help your score sorry to say. your best bet is to ask them what you can do to remove it from your report, it may only take paying you car on time for the next 6 months or so. never hurts to ask



My vehicle got repossessed last night. I called first thing this morning and got my auto loan caught up.?

If you redeemed the unit they cannot report is as a repo. So just be careful and do not let it get that far past due again. Once they have picked your car up once they will be more apt to do it again when you get behind.



Good Luck!



My vehicle got repossessed last night. I called first thing this morning and got my auto loan caught up.?

By the time they chose to reposses it, you would have been more than 30 days late....if not 60 or 90 days late. At the 30 day late mark, you were probably reported as late. This would have a negative impact right away....same thing for the 60 and 90 day late marks...if you were that late.



My vehicle got repossessed last night. I called first thing this morning and got my auto loan caught up.?

It may get reported as a repo but pay on time for six months to show payments are current then you may be able to dispute it.



My vehicle got repossessed last night. I called first thing this morning and got my auto loan caught up.?

You need to contact your lender and request that they not report this as a repo. If you did as you say, most likely they will work with you.



If they will not work with you? It will show as a redeemed repossession. This is not quite as bad as a straight repo. but almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment