Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where can I get a loan for auto repairs?

I have a 2002 saturn with 81000 miles and needs the transmission rebuilt.



Where can I get a loan for auto repairs?

You can get a loan from a credit card, or apply a personal loan from your bank (financial institutution).



Where can I get a loan for auto repairs?

you would have to get a personal loan and not one for the repairs.....I would suggest wherever you do your banking because they already know you and it is easier to get one from your own banking institution.



Where can I get a loan for auto repairs?

where are you at i could do it for 600



Where can I get a loan for auto repairs?

Talk to your bank about getting a personal line of credit. The line of credit can be used for any emergency situations (such as urgent car repairs) and the interest rate charged is usually equal to the bank interest rates. You pay it off gradually, usually minimum payment is something like 3% of the balance.



Putting the car repairs on your credit card is a bad idea. If you needed a loan in the first place to pay for the car repairs of about $1000, then that means that you would not be able to pay off the credit card balance before they start charging you interest. And their interest rates compare with Las Vegas loansharks...last time I checked my Visa rate was 19.5% as compared to 6% for my bank line of credit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment