Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can I get a 3 day right of rescision on my new auto loan if the dealer has a document stating otherw

No you cannot. The 3 day right of rescission does not apply to auto loans unless the seller came to your home (or office, or anyplace other than the dealership) to pressure you into the deal.



Can I get a 3 day right of rescision on my new auto loan if the dealer has a document stating otherwise?

that law only applies to something sold to you by someone uninvited (like coming to your door)



Can I get a 3 day right of rescision on my new auto loan if the dealer has a document stating otherwise?

Yes I believe so.The state has the law not the dealer. Check state statute on this. I sued a furniture store over a return and they had no returns in the contract and I won, Do it now three days isn't a long time. surrender the car to the dealer even if they refuse. leave it there.or else you own it . (If you have the car.)



Can I get a 3 day right of rescision on my new auto loan if the dealer has a document stating otherwise?

Ouch! Generally 3 day right of recission applies only if a purchase was made away from the seller's usual place of business - like something that someone sold you at your home. Best idea would be to call your state dept of consumer protection asap, or of you have something like prepaid legal or can otherwise afford a lawyer call one.

No comments:

Post a Comment