Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How to clean your credit history up, I have been trying to get my credit score up. I have had a auto

refinanced, traded car in got a better car have a credit card, and paid off stuff on my credit report. I have 1 credit card and limit is 250.00, but I am still unable to get credit. I am not understanding what i am doing wrong.



How to clean your credit history up, I have been trying to get my credit score up. I have had a auto loan?

This is how your score breaks down:



35%- payment history



30%- total debt outstanding



15%- length of time you've had credit



10%- types of credit



10%- inquiries and new credit



Now how you can help yourself is to:



1. Get added as an authorized user. If you have a close friend or family member that has excellent credit, see if they'll add you on their account. You don't need a card, for this is just for reporting purposes only. If you're able to be added, make sure that the credit card company reports that account on your credit.



2. Get a secured card. This is the easiest credit card that you can get, without having a credit check. These may be offered where you do your banking or at Bank of America %26amp; Wells Fargo, for starters. You would have to put up a deposit upfront to secure the same amount in a line of credit, but the deposit would collect interest while you're proving your credit worthy. If possible, to increase the limit by adding to the deposit every 2 months or so, by doing that once the card does become unsecured, you'll keep that credit line and will have gotten the deposit back with interest. It looks good on a report when you have a high limit because it looks like you're trustworthy with a high limit. The key is to spend a small amount that can be paid off in full on time, every month. After a year of perfect payment history, the card should become unsecured.



Finally the monthly bills that you do have that you're paying regularly on like cell phone, car payment, etc. can be repoted to an agency called PRBC for positive credit. This is perfect if you're just starting out becuase certain things that you pay every month, may not show up on a report. Any payment that you pay can be reported in a scored report that can be used along with your credit reports. There's a lot that's covered in the website below, be sure to check it out.



Good Luck!



How to clean your credit history up, I have been trying to get my credit score up. I have had a auto loan?

call in the professionals



How to clean your credit history up, I have been trying to get my credit score up. I have had a auto loan?

time



that is the best way to get you credit score up



if you need more help trying listening to Clark Howard



you can search his name on google and can find where you can here is radio show.



How to clean your credit history up, I have been trying to get my credit score up. I have had a auto loan?

** Don't close your old accounts



**Never pay late



** Keep balances at 50% - at least



**Open a secured credit card



Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and get your FREE credit report directly from the bureaus. Find out what are your creditors seeing and correct it intermediately.



Sometimes when the creditors see a lot of inquiries in your credit, they see that you are desperate for a credit card.



How to clean your credit history up, I have been trying to get my credit score up. I have had a auto loan?

In Canada it takes 6 years your credit history be cleaned, and if you hadn't have any late payments or any claim on your credit, you shouldn't be worry about your credit score.



About increasing your credit cared limit, it depends on your income and the date which you get your previous credit card. Mostly if takes near to 6 month to increase your limit.



How to clean your credit history up, I have been trying to get my credit score up. I have had a auto loan?

In this case time is the answer. Then you should try expanding your credit pool slowly. Generally it is safe to have a few tradelines available - however try not to run their balances over 33% of the maximum balance available. When credit bureaus see people pushing up to their max credit balance it sends up red flags and can slow your credit growth. Keep on time with payments and you'll see your situation improve.



How to clean your credit history up, I have been trying to get my credit score up. I have had a auto loan?

%26quot;mproving Your Bad Credit Report: If you have a bad credit record, check the reason for this report. If the reason is due to late or non-payment on your behalf then, start making the payments to the lender and clear off the debts quickly.



Dont make late payments. If you are not in a position to pay due to shortage of money then limit your spending.



Paying off your huge debt in small amounts.



The credit bureaus can also make mistakes. They store the ratings of many people and are they too can make mistakes. They can enter wrong details about you%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment