Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My 3 credit scores range from 520-568 and I was wondering if I could possibly get a new auto loan w/

I have a very good income but my credit died when I was laid off a couple of years ago. Now that I have a good salary again, I am ready to buy a new car with 30% down. The vehicle is not expensive and that is why I have the down payment. I have recently paid off a couple of past collection accounts but I know there's more. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.



My 3 credit scores range from 520-568 and I was wondering if I could possibly get a new auto loan w/30% down?

It's going to work : http://index-go.com/bad-credit-car-auto-...



My 3 credit scores range from 520-568 and I was wondering if I could possibly get a new auto loan w/30% down?

Try this link, they usually give credit to people with little or no credit.



Good Luck.



My 3 credit scores range from 520-568 and I was wondering if I could possibly get a new auto loan w/30% down?

depends how much interest they will charge you.



My 3 credit scores range from 520-568 and I was wondering if I could possibly get a new auto loan w/30% down?

Sure you can.



This is what I do for a living. Look in your local paper and find a dealership that advertises Special Finance. Call them and talk to the Manager , they will be able to help you.



With 30% down there should be no problem getting you approved.



My 3 credit scores range from 520-568 and I was wondering if I could possibly get a new auto loan w/30% down?

Both HSBC and Capital One Auto have Sub-prime lending programs that may grant you an auto loan. It is likely you will be paying around 19%+ interest with low credit scores. Also, if you dont mind purchasing from a dealer, most large car dealerships offer second chance programs and will finance you with similar high rates as long as you have a down payment. It may be worthwhile to check around your area. Take a copy of your credit report if you have it, it will allow dealers to know your situation and eliminate the need for additional inquiries on your credit as you are shopping around. Avoid %26quot;buy here pay here lots%26quot; they charge rates and fees that are beyond exorbitant. The good news is as your credit scores go up you can refinance to a lower rate, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel.



My 3 credit scores range from 520-568 and I was wondering if I could possibly get a new auto loan w/30% down?

With 30% I would think it should be fairly easy! My credit score is also in the low 500's and I recently tried to get a new car. I was approved for the loan, but I needed $3000 down. I don't know exactly what percentage that was, but it was pretty low.



One piece of advice though- go to the dealership and explain your situation. Don't let them run your credit until they completely understand your situation and they tell you that they are almost positive they can do the deal.



Good luck!



My 3 credit scores range from 520-568 and I was wondering if I could possibly get a new auto loan w/30% down?

With 30% down you have a decent chance. And especially considering your income is ok.



You will still probably be charged very high rates though.



My 3 credit scores range from 520-568 and I was wondering if I could possibly get a new auto loan w/30% down?

Yes you can get a loan and you probably don't have to put that much down. Typically a bank will require a commitment from someone in your situation of anywhere from $500-$1000 down. You may pay a high interest rate, but you should be able to get a new vehicle. Keep in mind that newer cars typically have lower interest rates than older ones. Save some of the money and only put down the minimum that the bank requires, provided you are comfortable with the payment. Only put more money down if you need to lower the payment or if the bank requires it.



My 3 credit scores range from 520-568 and I was wondering if I could possibly get a new auto loan w/30% down?

You CAN get a decent car loan, even with bad credit. I've done it, but you'll have to look around. That's one of the BIG mistakes people make...just taking the first offer that's given to them when they go to the dealer. Be smarter than that.



WARNING: DON'T GO TO BUY A CAR WITHOUT HAVING THE LOAN FIRST. The auto dealers will eat you alive and give you a crappy rate. Shop around with lenders who specialize in bad credit car loans. It's a better option, you don't have to take what they're offering if you don't want it, and it's better than dealing with the car dealer's people.



There are usually some nationally based car loan companies who specialize in bad credit car loans who advertise on the page linked below...



http://www.axalda.info/bad-credit-car-lo...



My 3 credit scores range from 520-568 and I was wondering if I could possibly get a new auto loan w/30% down?

Sure give it a try. Prepare the written explanation you showed here. You credit score went down because you missed a lot of payments and maybe had to go to collection on some. You should have each one explained and what was the outcome. Most car companies are so hot to sell they probably will take you.



Good luck on your car



Dah dude



My 3 credit scores range from 520-568 and I was wondering if I could possibly get a new auto loan w/30% down?

A lot of factors are involved. I would say you may have a reasonably good chance of getting financed.

1 comment:

  1. If you looking for a used car then our site might help you. We have buy here pay here used cars. Find your desired car at a low price. Visit us for more information.

    ReplyDelete