Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is HSBC Auto FInanace a good company?

I sent my loan payment with a moneygram money order and now they tell me they never recieved it?! So now I owe double!!Even though moneygram says it was already cashed....GRRRRRRRRR...I hate them right now!!!



Is HSBC Auto FInanace a good company?

HSBC Auto is presumably a subsidiary of the original Hong Kong %26amp; Shanghai Banking Corporation, which has been around for decades and now has a worldwide presence. You can contact the money order company to find out how and when the money order got cashed. In the meantime, pay HSBC with personal checks on your own account; it is a lot easier to track these if they get waylaid.



Is HSBC Auto FInanace a good company?

I HATE THEM TOOOOOOO!!! We have a car financed with them and they called every hour of every day last month for 2 days after the initial due date...not the late date...harassing us for money we already sent to them....they totally suck. All these good people out here wanting jobs and they have people there that dont do their jobs by entering payments. This has happened to us twice since Sept 06. They call the home phone, then my cell, then the home, then my cell....every hour...and if you talk to them, the %26quot;make a note%26quot; that never seems to be on your account the next time someone calls....its very annoying and frustrating to pay someone, have it as cleared the bank and they keeeeeppppp callllliiinnnngggg.



Is HSBC Auto FInanace a good company?

Well, I say NO! We were financed through them for our house. We did get behind. Mostly their fault. It was our first time buying a house. When they got our loan, they told us that we would not have a payment for 3 months. We thought %26quot;cool!%26quot;. Then to find out later that what they actually meant was that it would not go on our credit for 3 months %26quot;IF%26quot; we did not make a payment. But, that is NOT the way they told us! Both my husband and I were on speaker phone with them and heard the same thing! The problem we think is that they have too many young %26quot;kids%26quot; working for them. And they don't know how to explain things well. We could not catch up the 3 months, then my husband got sick and was in the hospital for a month, my income was hardly anything, and we go farther behind so they foreclosed. We tried to deal with them to lower the payments, but they only wanted to take off just alittle, that really wouldn't make a difference. Basically, they wanted it all up front to be caught up. Not gonna happen. So, take the house HSBC! Whatever! Renting is easier anyway! No taxes, and if something breaks down, I don't have to have money right now to fix it! But, you have your money order to prove it at least. Call the money order people and 3 way call HSBC. They are legal crooks, watch out for them! I don't like them.



Is HSBC Auto FInanace a good company?

im not sure but thank your for your answer on my question. its nice to know im not the only one whose noticed these morons!! have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment